Choose the best hosting by reading users web host reviews. Get the best joomla host online.

1860The spiritual foundation for the Beulah United Methodist Church was laid November 17, 1847 when seven people met at Bird Schoolhouse south of Bangs near the present Bird Cemetery. The frame structure, located in Bangs, Ohio was started in 1859 on land donated for that purpose. Church records say the work had to be halted "for want of money," so construction was halted for several months. Then in 1860, with more money given by its members, the church was completed and dedicated September 16, 1860.

Since the original structure was built more than 150 years ago, many improvements have been made to the building. In 1902 an addition was placed on the front and a belfry built. A Sunday School room was added at the back of the building in 1929. In 1969 the building was raised and a basement was dug. The men of the church completed a kitchen and fellowship hall. A vestibule was built on the front of the church. Indoor plumbing was added, which made the addition of restrooms possible. The built on two seater out house is now only a memory. Other improvements include central heating, air conditioning and in our sanctuary is wheelchair accessible.

Joomla 1.7 Themes designed by Baseball Jacke